NEI Radio Group, Inc.
Board Meeting Minutes (September 5, 2010)
- Meeting called to order at 1:07 AM by Chairman, Charles Decker.
Members Present: Charles Decker IV (Chairman), Jerald Heyman (Vice-Chairman), Wyatt Decker (Treasurer), Evyn Heal (Secretary)
Members Absent: None
Quorum present: Yes
Others Present: Trent Gruwell
- No prior meeting minutes to amend and/or approve
- Control of the meeting was turned over to Vice-Chairman Wayne Heyman.
- Checking Account Status: $68.28
- Savings Account Status: $0.00
- No committee reports at this time
Unfinished or Old Business
- IRS form 1023 is approx 80% complete - Meeting monday to review 1023 at 5 PM.
- Checking account is pending Wayne's signature for the resolution form.
- Still awaiting check book from PNC to send a voided check to ING - should be in next week.
- The next HAM license testing session is on October 30th in Columbia City at 9 AM.
- Charles' PNC debit card arrived on August 28th.
- A three year budget is still in progress and is not yet complete.
- The filing of IRS 501(c)3 status is pending the completion of IRS Form 1023.
- City solicitation permit is pending the approval of IRS 501(c)3 status.
- USPS Mail Permit is pending the approval of IRS 501(c)3 status.
- eBay donation program is pending approval of IRS 501(c)3 status.
- The treasurer has sucessfully signed up for online banking.
- Form WH1 was was filed for the month of July in the amount of $0.
- $33.51 is still owed to the Chairman pending our first contribution.
Revenue & Bills
- No bills or income to report
- Chairman, Charles Decker adjourned the meeting at 1:38 AM.
- Minutes submitted by Secretary, Evyn Heal.